Italy Under-21 striker Fabio Borini is expected to make his Swansea City debut after signing on loan from Chelsea.Captain Garry Monk is in contention for a return from a knee injury, while Andrea Orlandi is also available again following a thigh problem.
Nottingham Forest will be without forward Robert Earnshaw, who has been ruled out for around four weeks with a hamstring injury.
Kris Boyd is pushing for his full debut after two substitute appearances.
Norwich's cementing of their place in the top two has been possible partly because of a wobble by Swansea City, who have picked up only one point from the last available nine and slumped to defeat at the hands of struggling Derby last time out.
But they remain strong at the Liberty Stadium, where they have won five of their last eight matches and have conceded only seven league goals all season. And their stumble is nothing compared to the dip in fortunes Nottingham Forest have suffered since moving into the automatic promotion places with a win against Cardiff last month.
Since that great result, Forest have gone six matches without a victory - their longest winless run of the season - and slipped to sixth in the table. They took 25 out of 27 points to storm into the second place, yet have won only one of their nine subsequent games.
Forest do have a good record against Swansea. They have won their last three matches against them and have lost on only one of nine league visits to the Welsh club.
• Forest have won 24 and Swansea 20 of the 57 previous league meetings between these clubs.
• The Reds are five goals away from their 100th against City.
• Swansea have not conceded more than one goal in a single home match this season.
• A win would leave them with 40 points at home this season - as many as they managed throughout the whole of last term.
• Midfielder Darren Pratley is in line for his 250th career appearance.
• Forest are without an away win in five attempts.
• They have not scored more than two goals in an away league game this term.
• Thirty-one of Forest's 37 league matches have either been drawn or decided by a single goal.
Source: BBC Sport